We are always seeking applications from experienced Disability Support Workers. We support adults and children across Victoria in both regional and metropolitan areas.
Our staff enjoy:
- Above award wages
- The security of ongoing, rostered shifts
- Flexibility to fit in with your lifestyle/study.
- Management support 24 hrs a day/7 days a week
- Paid training for eligible programs
All applicants applying for a position with Lifestyle Centred Services undergo a comprehensive recruitment procedure and are required to provide evidence of their relevant skills, qualifications and/or industry experience.
- Current Police Check (within last 12 months)
- Current Working With Children’s Check (if working with people under 18)
- Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check
- Contact details of at least two recent, professional referees
- Current Provide First Aid and Perform CPR Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Manual Handling Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Certificate IV Disability, or equivalent industry experience in disability, aged care, nursing, community services, child-care, or a related industry. Student nurses are welcome to apply.
- Email your resume to Lifestyle Centered Services or alternatively, fill out the form below: