All Applicants must provide:
- A valid police check for employment purposes – unsupervised contact with vulnerable people.
- If applying for a job which has regular contact with children, a Working With Children’s Check for employment purposes (marked “E”)
- Willingness to undergo a check against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Register
- A resume, including 2 professional references. Your references must be aware that they are nominated by you and willing to take our call.
- A current driver’s license
- Identification documents
- A current First Aid Certificate
- A current CPR Certificate
- A statement of service from you last employer, if possible
- A signed Position Description.
- Qualification certificates stated on your resume (including transcripts of units completed)
- NDIS Worker Orientation – Quality Safety and You
- Zero Tolerance of Abuse
- COVID 19 – Supporting People to remain Infection Free
- AFAC – Basic Home Fire Safety
- DoFoodSafely – Basic Food Safety
Before you apply, please ensure you need to have all your documents ready to upload.
Your application will not progress without having the above list of requirements on file.
Documents to be signed by hand can be printed out and sent back as an image or a scanned PDF file. We prefer these documents as a PDF file and recommend a phone scanner app like Adobe Scan to provide high quality reproductions of printed documents.
Your DWES consent form will not be accepted if signed with an e-signature.
Lifestyle Centred Services will not keep records of unsuccessful applicants in order to protect your privacy.
If you have previously applied and were unsuccessful, you will need to provide your documentation again.
Important Health Information
When applying for this position, you are requested to disclose any or all medical conditions, pre-existing injuries or diseases of which you are aware, and may impact upon or be accelerated, exacerbated, aggravated, or caused to recur or deteriorate as a result of your undertaking this job.
If you fail to disclose this information, or if you provide false or misleading information as per s82(7) of the Accident Compensation Act 1985, you and your dependents may not be entitled to compensation, as per s82 (8) and s82 (9), in the event of any recurrence, aggravation, acceleration, exacerbation or deterioration of a pre-existing injury or illness arising out of, or in the course of, due to the nature of this employment with Lifestyle Centred Services. Please also be aware that giving false information in relation to your application for employment with Lifestyle Centred Services may constitute grounds for disciplinary action or dismissal.
|Job Category||Front End Jobs|