Lifestyle Centred Services has an strong ongoing commitment to the basic safety and human rights of our clients. Therefore as part of the process of your application, we have minimum requirements for you to meet as part of your application.
All applicants must provide:
- A valid police check for employment purposes – unsupervised contact with vulnerable people.
- If applying for a job which has regular contact with children, a Working With Children’s Check for employment purposes (marked “E”)
- Willingness to undergo a check against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Register
- A resume, including 2 professional references. Your references must be aware that they are nominated by you and willing to take our call.
- A current driver’s license
- Identification documents
- A current First Aid Certificate
- A current CPR Certificate
- A statement of service from you last employer, if possible
- Qualification certificates stated on your resume (including transcripts of units completed)
- The following free standard sector training (click each to direct you to where to complete these if you do not already have them on hand):
You will need to register an account to complete these courses.
|Job Category||Front End Jobs|